We know food. Here at IndustryBuilt our flagship JustFood product is the cornerstone of our mission to Make It Easy for our customers. We offer unique, customized solutions that are specific to the food industry, which allow our customers to operate and build their businesses successfully, like no other business tools can do.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the IT Administrator will be part of a small team of IT professionals, responsible for providing superior customer support to our employees across North America, for helping to improve and maintain our IT infrastructure and for assisting with the deployment and setup of software environments for our new and upgrading customers.
With flexible work location and hours (evening and weekend work is a requirement), this role is ideal for an IT go-getter who is looking for the opportunity to gain key experience in the dynamic IT environment of a leading edge software company.
This is your opportunity to make your mark with one of North America’s Great Places to Work. We offer competitive compensation packages, robust employee benefits and perks, and, most importantly, an incredible, award winning team with whom to work
Think you have what it takes to be a Builder? Apply today!
- Managing all tickets incoming to the Company’s ticket management system, Zendesk. This includes:
- Responding to user requests
- Escalating issues as required
- Resolving technical inquiries and issues
- Tracking metrics related to ticket completion rates
- Managing all hardware and software inventory necessary to support company resource and infrastructure requirements
- Maintaining various IT records and databases, with a focus on the retention of accurate and up-to-date records
- Managing routine server and database backup processes
- Deploying IT equipment and inventory to new and existing employees, in accordance with business needs. This includes:
- Laptop imaging and setup
- Phone deployment and setup
- Updating various databases with appropriate asset tracking information
- Creating and managing employee user accounts for various corporate systems. These include email, Yammer, Navision etc
- Working with the IT team to facilitate customer application deployments for new and upgrading customers. This includes:
- Providing initial and update communication to customers
- Resolving any technical or scheduling difficulties that arise
- Professionally interacting with customers during the deployment process
Skills and Experience
- This role will be comprised of compressed, rotating work shifts. Ability to work night shifts and weekends is a must
- Exceptional professional communication skills are key to this role, both written and ver
- 1 to 2 years of professional IT experience is required
- Experience working as part of an IT help desk is an asset
- Able to demonstrate patience, tact, and respect when dealing with end users is critical
- Able to work independently, without regular supervision is required
- Some flexibility in terms of work location is available. Successful candidate will be able to work remotely, from their home office, from time to time