Business Analyst, Operations
This position will work under the JustFood product. JustFood is a purpose-built software created to address the unique challenges of organizations in food manufacturing and distribution. Over the past 15 years, our experienced food and technology experts have helped customers across North America lower costs, improve food safety, and manage compliance.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Delivery under the Professional Services team, our Business Analysts are responsible for working directly with our clients to ensure the successful implementation and support of IndustryBuilt’s software solutions for the food production and distribution market. Business Analysts are also responsible for understanding and leading the integration of our software with any third party products that may also be part of the overall solution.
With company benefits such as fitness and home internet expenses, and our extensive work-from-home policy, IndustryBuilt equips its employees with the tools they need to be successful both in their careers and their personal lives. In fact, IndustryBuilt was named a Great Place to Work in Canada for 2017, a Deloitte Best Managed Company in Canada for 2018, and is certified as a Great Place to Work in the US.
As an Aptean company, IndustryBuilt is part of an international network that delivers industry-specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. We are able to hold onto our tightknit small company roots, while leveraging Aptean’s global resources, such as the Ross ERP and Factory MES.
- Follow IndustryBuilt’s implementation methodology and standard practices to set up and configure our solutions to meet the customer’s business requirements
- Train the customer’s project team (users and technical staff, as appropriate) on our solutions
- Identify customer customization requirements not included in IndustryBuilt’s standard product, and work to determine solutions to these requirements
- Document and communicate additional requirements to the internal Development team
- Coordinate with both the Development team and the customer for the testing of custom solutions
- Communicate project activities to the Project Manager on a regular basis
- Maintain ongoing communication and good working relationships with other teams and departments
- Attend company/department meetings virtually or in-person as required
- Expand product knowledge through ongoing training and mentoring
Key Measures of Success
- Maintain an average monthly utilization rate of 80%.
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction and Engagement targets
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years related business experience in the industry (food vertical)
- 3-5 years of ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred) for two or more of the following business processes:
- Trade & Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Material/Ingredient Control
- Production/Manufacturing Processes
- Quality Management
- A broad understanding of the financial and business aspects of the industry we support
- University degree in business or technology is preferred
- APICS CPIM designation or equivalent is a strong asset
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Well organized and self-directed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management able to work on multiple concurrent projects and meet project deadlines
- Experience using MS Office Suite, in particular, proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- For remote candidates, previous experience working from a home office is strongly preferred
- Eligible to work, without sponsorship, in either Canada or U.S.
- Willing and able to travel anywhere in North America up to 50% of the time
- Willing and able to stay onsite at client sites during implementation for periods, typically, not exceeding 1 week
For US candidates:
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
For Canada candidates:
If you require any accommodation assistance throughout the recruitment and selection process, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 888 506 0711 and ask for Human Resources. Let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we would be happy to assist you.