We know food. Here at IndustryBuilt our flagship JustFood product is the cornerstone of our mission to Make It Easy for our customers. We offer unique, customized solutions that are specific to the food industry, which allow our customers to operate and build their businesses successfully, like no other business tools can do.
To help accelerate and enhance our offerings, we are growing our small but mighty Product Team. We are looking for a brand new Product Manager to join our ranks in early 2017! Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this person, who is a product leader with significant experience and understanding of the competitive ERP marketplace, will be responsible for helping with the successful launch and implementation of all of IndustryBuilt’s key products for this upcoming year (and beyond!). A champion of IndustryBuilt’s Product Roadmap, this person will work with teams across the company, ensuring that a highly competitive product and feature suite is available to effectively deliver on client expectations and enhance client outcomes.
This is your opportunity to make your mark with one of North America’s Great Places to Work. We offer competitive compensation packages, robust employee benefits and perks, and, most importantly, an incredible, award winning team with whom to work.
- Work with a cross-functional team, including Developers, Salespeople, Marketers and Service Specialists, along with the Product Team, to develop and launch successful products that meet our customers’ needs
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to devise an effective go-to-market strategy for products; both with our customers and with our employees
- Ensure our sales team is armed with the necessary technical training and collateral to effectively demonstrate and sell our prod
- Create proposals for new product development, with consideration to customer needs, company objectives and return on investment
- Work with the R&D Team on development activities related to product development and modification, to ensure products are developed on time, effectively tested and deployed to specification
- Complete necessary research, via regular stakeholder meetings, to identify the needs and requirements of various customer and company stakeholders, and ensure all product deliverables meet those needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive market knowledge, as well as analyze and study market trends and competitor products and services
- Leverage your skills and market knowledge to effectively identify future opportunities for product development that align with IndustryBuilt’s Annual Operating Plan and Key Strategic Outcomes
- Partner with the Director of Product Management on the ownership and evolution of the corporate Product Roadmap
- Minimum 2+ years of product management experience. The most ideal candidates have product management experience supporting ERP software
- 3-5 years of ERP Software Experience is required, either from an implementation, development, support or other perspective
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive business experience, with at least 2 years supporting mid-market business customers
- Experience and knowledge working for or within the food industry is a significant asset
- A passionate interest in market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of working with different functional groups to drive the creation and use of business systems and processes in a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent communication and consulting skills to build strong relationships with business users, team members and service providers
- The ability to influence, facilitate discussions and drive productivity on cross functional teams
- A Bachelor’s or related Business Degree