Deschutes Brewery, one of the largest craft breweries in the United States, has transformed their business using JustFood ERP.
“The platform has excellent functionality around batching, capacity management, defining equipment operation steps and being able to blend different batches into each other,” says Tim Alexander, Deschutes’s brewery operations technology manager.
Because JustFood ERP leverages Microsoft Dynamics NAV software, Deschutes Brewery thought it would be the perfect end-to-end solution, as it manages both processing and packaging operations.
With this industry-specific ERP, Deschutes is now able to do the following:
- Generate mandatory quality audits and checks—from pre-receipt to entry-to-exit
- Utilize real-time data for inventory, purchasing and reporting analytics
- Eliminate unnecessary manual processes to create a more efficient workflow
- Create a singular source of “truth” within one platform
- Generate a master production schedule, production cost analysis, a bill of materials (BOM), and a reverse BOM
For a closer look at how Deschutes Brewery uses JustFood to manage food safety compliance, warehouse inventory, purchasing, reporting, and analytics, read their full story, Deschutes Brewery’s New ERP Creates One Source of Truth, at ProFood World.